Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Hardest Working Man in Show Business

Today in rock history, the Godfather of Soul died in 2006 after being hospitalized in Atlanta. James Brown was 73 years old. I'm sure we've all heard about his heirs squabbling over his assets (and his remains). Let's hope all that's settled and that James can rest in peace. Meanwhile, let's celebrate his life and remember that "It's a Man's Man's World." Thanks to http://crawdaddy.wolfgangsvault.com/ for the info, keep on rockin', and Merry Christmas to you all!

PS: Personal to Mr. Whoamus: thanks for being my inspiration and for all the great posts you put up day after day!

2 comments:

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Hey CharlieMac, Merry Xmas to you and all the CharlieMac clan!

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

Hey CharlieMac, thanks for all the Xmas blues & rockabilly. I'm loading 'em onto my Ipod now for my trip down San Diego way. Will be back in the Cities for only a day before hopping the Megabus back to chicago so all new tunes are appreciated, trust me!