Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Charlie Mac at the Hammond Organ, Part 2

You constant readers (of which I may have a couple) may remember back in August I put up a post about how I managed to get my hands on a free vintage Hammond organ. I didn't know nuttin' about playin' the thing back then (and I still know next to nothing now), but at least now I can (almost) play a tune, rather than just experimenting with the various sounds it can make. So bear with me as I pay tribute to one of Minnesota's own with a little "Like a Rolling Stone". Let's hope someday I can figure out what to do with the other hand! Happy Holidays, and keep on rockin'!

3 comments:

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

dude! I'm psyched for this but it won't play. Like a car that won't go, this vid is broke! Can you fixit?

Charlie_Mac said...

Just checked my MySpace page and the video is gone - must have been deleted by mistake - check back tomorrow (12-12) night; I'll need to upload and embed the vid again...

Who Am Us Anyway? said...

You have a pure & wonderful rock 'n roll heart, Charlie Mac; thanks for sharing -- it made my day.