Sunday, April 5, 2009

Rocky Mountain High...

... in Colorado...greetings from the road, day 2; Frisco, CO - after having fought our way across Kansas in a snowstorm with 40 mph winds, through Denver and more snow and wind, we find ourselves at the Alpine Inn, gateway to the Breckenridge ski area. I wish this trip would settle down into more predictable weather - 75 degrees yesterday, and 20 today. Oh well...I should quit complaining; we drive across Colorado tomorrow through the gorgeous Rockies, and the weather is supposed to improve. So I hate to beat the proverbial dead horse, but here's Mr. John Deutschendorf to sing their praises. Yeah, that's me, wandering through the lush green meadows... Keep on rockin', and we'll post again tomorrow in Utah.

2 comments:

Charlie_Mac said...

Hey thanks for reading, Kaylee - it must seem like geezerdom from time to time, but I'm glad you like it...I'll check yours out too

Anonymous said...

oh...nice post for me http://toysgameshop.blogspot.com/